Mohamed Salah appears to have won his bitter battle with the Egyptian Football Association.
The EFA have beefed up security in the wake of claims from Salah he was being harassed while on international duty.
Salah’s lawyer Ramy Abbas Issa claimed in a letter last month the player was getting woken up at 3am or 4am and required at least two bodyguards from now on to prevent being mobbed by local fans.
The EFA responded in an aggressive letter there would be no superstar treatment and the players picked for the Egypt team would all be treated equally.
But Karam Kurdi, a member of the football federation, says there will be no access to the public to the team camp in Borg Al Arab as Egypt prepare to face Niger in a key 2019 Africa Cup of Nations qualifier on Saturday.
Speaking to FilGoal.com, Kurdi said: “There’s a lot of insurance for the camp and the players are completely isolated from the public and no one is allowed to approach the team.
“The hotel’s security authorities are charged with preventing anyone from being at the residence or entering the players’ rooms.”
The Liverpool forward, 26, arrived in Cairo on Sunday – the day after the victory over Leicester City at the King Power stadium.
According to Egyptian media, Salah was escorted by intensive security from the airport – which was one of the strict measures detailed in a letter written by his lawyer and revealed by SunSport last week.
The Prem Golden Boot winner had a day off on Monday, relaxing in Sahel, but was accompanied with added security for the trip before joining training with his teammates yesterday.
Asked about the Salah’s crisis with the EFA, Kurdi added: “He asked for one guard only to be with him during his short vacation in the northern coast before joining the camp.
“All the actions are very good and the team is now ready to meet Niger to win.”